sexta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2008

três meses de encontros

Take my heart, and wring it out.In Your hands and watch it all collapse.Take Your Love, and drive it in.Into my soul, and never leave again.Cuz I am so afraid.That I’ll find myself alone.Looking for a savior, looking for a home.I am so afraid.That I’ll find myself alone.Lookin for a savior, Lookin for a home.So don’t leave me here alone.Don’t leave me here alone.All Your hope, and all my pride.All this time to watch it all collide.When everyone seems to say,“You can work it out”.Under my skin, I’m shaking.And I can’t get out.So don’t leave me here.This is not what You said.It’s all in my head.When I throw my anger at you instead.So don’t give up on me.I want to believe .That You’ll never leave me.But I am so afraid .That I’ll find myself alone.Lookin for a savior, lookin for a home.I am so afraid.That I’ll find myself alone.Deep into the ages, deep into the foam.I am so afraid .That I’ll find myself alone.Lookin for a savior, lookin for a home.So don’t leave me here alone.Don’t leave me here alone.

Bebo Norman


Às vezes acredito mesmo que não há coincidências.

Sem comentários: